White pedagogy, how to make children get involved in their educational process
There are many styles that exist for educate to the kids. Knowing them to choose the best one and the one that best suits the needs of the students is very important. For example, the white pedagogy project that aims to accompany minors in the development of their abilities with a very important detail: to offer them the tools to enhance these skills.
In this way, white pedagogy seeks to offer parents the opportunity to trust that their children can develop. The purpose is for the child to use his intelligence to discover how to use the tools of learning and can use them to learn in the best possible way.
Educate in positive
The first step of white pedagogy is to educate in positive, develop learning taking into account that every child has its own talent and rhythm when internalizing knowledge. The next step is to get the innate curiosity of all students can serve in their development.
Therefore, the white pedagogy for the basis that every child has a huge desire to learn and know everything that surrounds him. This process can be twisted if the parents use blackmail or if they are not correctly assessed. results. On the contrary, if the parents make the youngest children feel important and respect their tastes and talents, self-confidence and full awareness of their own skills will be fostered.
At this point the youngest children should be given the opportunity to use the learning tools so that they can use them according to their talents and they can know their skills to take them to a new level. The last step in white pedagogy is to get the child encouraged to continue learning and not to conform to its current state.
Decalogue of white pedagogy
To summarize, those responsible for the white pedagogy project propose this decalogue with the most important points:
- Provide a more active role to children in their education to encourage their creativity and curiosity.
- Flexible and personalized content around the talents of the child.
- The game as a fundamental part in the education of children.
- Presence of free time in the process of education of the smallest.
- Flexibility and personalization are the only way to encourage and ensure meaningful learning.
- Learn by putting knowledge into practice and discussing what has been seen.
- Create a climate of coexistence and respect for the individuality of the rest.
- Avoid the presence of punishments and bet on relfection tools in the face of bad behavior.
- Respect for the learning rhythm of the little ones.
- Respect for the emotional needs of the little ones.