Activities for the relaxation of the eyes
Knowing a series of basic rules of visual health, both hygiene and posture and adopting simple daily habits can help us ensure optimal functioning of the eyes with the least possible wear.
For both adults and younger people who work or study in front of a digital device, it is convenient every three quarters of an hour of work, in close vision, to do relaxation exercises so that the eyes rest a little. This is especially recommended for computer users. Next, visual relaxation exercises are explained; It is convenient to carry them out every day as a rule of visual hygiene.
Relaxation exercises for the eyes
Mª Carmen García Castellón
Advice: Mª Pilar Martín Lobo.Institute of Neurology and Education
It may interest you:
- How to take care of your eyes if you work with a computer: eye fatigue
- Dry eye, a syndrome that can be avoided
- Cranberries, a natural medicine for the vision of your eyes
- 10 tips to prevent eye problems
- 7 eye care essential in summer