Ateca, the first SEAT SUV
The SEAT Ateca It is the first SUV with which this brand of cars is launched. It has a spectacular design, and all the latest developments in driving assistance systems. The SEAT Ateca is 4.36 meters long and has a 510-liter luggage compartment ideal for the luggage of the whole family on trips and vacations.
New innovations of the SEAT Ateca
After years of work, the first SUAT of SEAT finally is a reality and these are the main innovations and sensations that the SEAT Ateca transmits at the wheel.
- Kessy system. It allows opening and starting even with the key in your pocket or purse.
- Welcome light The 'Welcome Light' -produced from the LEDs on the exterior mirrors- welcomes the driver by illuminating the area of the doors.
- Dynamism It enjoys a perfect harmony between sportiness and comfort so that the Seat Ateca can circulate with comfort and agility.
- Driving 'off road'. The new SEAT Ateca It is a versatile car that allows you to travel around the city, but it is also ideal for going out to the mountains with the family. Despite its strength, the Ateca is among the lightest vehicles in its segment and the four-wheel drive ensures easy driving in different terrains.
- LED headlights. The new Ateca incorporates the Full LED headlights that offer a more secure lighting while driving.
- Efficient engine. With engines ranging from 115 to 190 hp, this SEAT "is agile, silent and high performance."
- Connectivity The 8-inch screen and the Full Link connection system of the new compact model ensure that the driver can remain connected with maximum safety inside the car. Likewise, the Wireless Charger allows charging the electronic devices of the driver without the need for cables.
- Assistance to driving. To make driving easier, the Ateca offers different driver assistance systems such as the Traffic Jam Assist that allows the guidance in the lane in situations of heavy traffic below 60 km / h. The Ateca also has the Emergency Assist, a system that emits a visual and acoustic signal and a brief pulsation of the brakes when it detects that the driver remains inactive for a certain time, arriving to stop the vehicle and turning on the emergency lights if not there would be an answer
- Top View. The vehicle has four cameras that cover the entire area around the car and help the driver to have a total vision, thus increasing the feeling of control and safety and also facilitating maneuvers in small spaces. In addition, the Ateca incorporates a detector in which two sensors located in the rear allow to warn the driver of the presence of another vehicle in the blind spot of the car.
- Functional In addition to its technology, the new model stands out for its functionality. The available space can be used efficiently and a good example of this is the luggage compartment with a capacity of up to 510 liters. It can also be equipped with an electric gate that can be opened and closed by placing the foot under the rear bumper.