7 food allies of your beauty
Youth is temporary and keeping it for as long as possible is the goal of many people, who invest a lot of time and money in taking maximum care of their external appearance. However, there are more and more scientific studies that warn that taking care of ourselves from the inside through food provides excellent results to stay young. Following a balanced diet is the best ally to improve physical appearance.
7 food allies of your beauty
The secret of youth lies in antioxidants, great allies present in vitamins and other nutrients that neutralize the action of the radicals responsible for premature aging. The nutritionist Azahara Rodriguez explains what are the rejuvenating properties of some healthy and natural foods both to strengthen the hair and to maintain a young and smooth skin:
1. Olive oil. It is rich in vitamins E and K, which have a high antioxidant activity. As a star food of the Mediterranean diet, the consumption of olive oil is present in the preparation of numerous dishes. Not only promotes digestion, but regenerates the skin to be a source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
2. Full grains. Brown rice and wheat are characterized by being rich in antioxidants such as selenium, which help to combat the harmful effect of free radicals on hair and skin. "Its consumption is recommended as an indispensable part of a balanced and nutritious diet. .
3. Handle The benefits of this tropical fruit are surprising, especially for the skin due to its purifying capacity. The mango contains a good amount of vitamin A, an antioxidant that repairs skin cells, but also has the ability to remove excess fat from the epidermis, preventing the appearance of black spots and pimples. As a curiosity, the skin of this fruit can be used to remove from the body the spots that originate after being exposed to the sun for a long period of time.
4. Salmon This blue fish is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids and helps maintain cholesterol at normal levels and is essential in the prevention of joint diseases. Omega 3 helps to have strong and healthy hair and also prevents the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
5. Eggs Being rich in vitamins E and B, eggs delay aging and are recommended within a balanced diet for their saint power. Besides helping to lose weight, they are a good source of protein and provide iron. This mineral causes enough oxygen to reach the hair follicles of the hair to promote its growth.
6. Citrus Tangerines, oranges, lemons and grapefruits are a natural source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C, which helps in the prevention of colds and in the control of cholesterol and uric acid. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which helps in the production of collagen to rejuvenate the skin.
7. Red fruits. Berries such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or strawberries are rich in antioxidants, ideal to prevent premature aging and counteract the negative effect of free radicals.
Marisol Nuevo Espín