Social Media Camp: update your social media strategy
Social Media Camp aims to break the script of traditional social media courses and has designed this course on social media strategies based on the latest in professional innovation. From November 20 to 24, Social Media Camp will be held in Madrid after success in Malaga, Seville, Bilbao and Mallorca.
Now you can learn how to optimize your social networks in the hands of 8 specialists in digital community management, who will meet in November to show strategies, tactics and success stories in social networks.
The headquarters of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Madrid will be the setting for this training camp of social networks, which lasts for 5 DAYS and will be taught in the afternoon from Monday to Friday in classroom sessions 100% practices from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm .
Social Media Camp, practical and adapted to all levels
It is not something basic, Social Media Camp is a workshop adapted to all levels thinking to evolve from 0 to 100 throughout the week. In the 14 editions held have come agencies, companies, students, entrepreneurs and even novices who on the first day had a picture of an egg on their Twitter profile and all have been able to take advantage of it.
Social Media Camp breaks with conventional courses by applying a daily practical methodology. During a week, all the participants will develop daily works for the construction of a final project With everything learned, they will also get a cCertified training supported by NTIC Master, organizer of the Digital Marketing Master of the University of Cartagena and the Master Community Manager of the Complutense University of Madrid.
More of 150 attendees they will meet to learn with professionals like Diana Morales, social media strategist at Movistar, Carlos Fernández, at Iberdrola, Pilar García, social publisher strategist at Renault, Sertxu Sánchez, social media strategist at PlayStation, Carmen Bejarano, social media strategist at Elle Magazine, Hugo Gómez, blogger at La Creativity, Raquel González, responsible for communication and social media of the Fork, the online marketing consultant Fátima Martínez and Amel Fernández.
East mega-classroom of 20 teaching hours is designed for all levels and profiles with the aim of offering practical and real training on social networks from the point of view of egocio at a price "affordable for all": You can write down the 5 days for only € 145.
Now there is also ONLINE edition and you can live the live broadcast through acebook LIVE, comment and ask in the Facebook group. In addition, all the systems will receive a Training Certificate endorsed by NTIC Master, an organizing entity of the Master Community Manager of the Complutense University of Madrid.
Social Media Camp Program
DEFINITION AND MEASUREMENT OF OBJECTIVES IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Definition of objectives according to the type of business.
- Definition of long-term objectives within the integral social plan.
- Establishment of measurable and profitable objectives from a business point of view.
- Measurement of Objectives: Keys, tools and guidelines.
DESIGN AND PLANNING OF STRATEGIES:
- Strategic planning based on objectives.
- How to design an effective strategy in social media.
- Development of a complete strategy in social networks.
- Live practices, real examples and success stories.
MANAGEMENT OF SOCIAL NETWORKS: PRACTICAL KEYS AND TOOLS
- Daily work guidelines in social networks.
- Content Map and publication calendar.
TRACEABILITY AND MEASUREMENT OF LINKS:
- Labeling of links: How to label links and how to measure results.
- Link shorteners: Practical keys to effectively use the best shorteners.
FORMS AND TYPES OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Keys of publications in Facebook Pages to increase reach and results.
- Effective tweet keys in personal and company Twitter profiles.
- Automation of publications with applications and tools.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:
- Definition of objectives for promotions, campaigns, actions, tactics and contests.
- Planning of real actions and campaigns by groups.
- Design of campaigns based on measurable and tangible results.
- Keys for the measurement of results of actions, tactics, campaigns and contests.
ADVERTISEMENTS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS:
- Planning, Design, Optimization, Segmentation and types of Facebook Ads.
- Design, optimization and types of ads on Twitter.
- Launch and segmentations for Instagram ads.
METRICS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS:
- What to measure in social media.
- How to measure the sources of social traffic.
- How to measure what is socially shared from your web / blog.
- Leading indicators.
- Conversion: How to calculate the ROI.
- Measurement of IOR.
DESIGN AND CREATION OF REPORTS:
- Generation of template to make periodic reports.
- Interpretation of data and reporting.
- Key tools for the extraction and analysis of data.
- Real examples of reports and exclusive methods * of data presentation.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN STRUCTURE:
- Objectives: How to set business goals in Social Media.
- Strategic Planning: Basic foundations for the strategy approach.
- Audience: Learn to locate the target audience for each business.
- Corporate Social Identity: How to define the brand image in social environments.
- Benchmarking: Guide to perform a basic analysis of competence in social media.
- Connectors: Keys to identify potential connectors and influencers.
- Updates Policy: Description of contents, form and periodicity of publications.
- Integration of Platforms: Prioritizes the most appropriate social networks for each company.
- Introduction to Campaigns: Principles for the planning of campaigns in Social Media.
- Fundamentals on actions: How to propose actions, contests and promotions.
- Exclusions: Description of the areas that you will not develop according to each project.
- Reporting: How to focus reports and explain essential metrics.
- Team description: Describe the most important Social Media plan: people.
- Economic Valuation: What price to establish and how to present your budget.